Is the Dastrong fillet knife a good choice in processing?
Dalstrong Shogun fillet knife is the best choice for you if you are looking for a fillet knife
This is a very sharp knife with a narrow blade and curved towards the head, which makes it extremely easy to remove meat and fat or skin with a moderate, balanced and safe force.
Cooking and preparing your food will definitely be easier with this knife.
Here, I tell you why it makes such a great option.
- Comfortable handle, more convenient and safer.
- Shogun blades are made from high-grade AUS-10V carbon steel of Japan
- The handle of the Shogun knife is well made from G-10 Garolite, similar to fiberglass without porosity.
Cons: Not specified
Let’s check it out!
See more: Best Fillet Knife for salmon
Technical information of Dalstrong fillet knife:
- With a thickness of 2 mm to ensure adequate bending, this knife makes it easy to filter skin, bones, and flesh easily with a minimum force.
- Forged 6-level precision-forged blades with Japan’s super-advanced AUS-10V. 62+ Dalwell Shogun fillet knives are Rockwell vacuum-treated for incredible edge holding results
- Well-made handle with G-10 Garolite (Withstands high temperatures, durable water throughout life)
- Three studs for further resilience
- Full tang for the power and excellent quality
- Perfect stainless steel
Completely and control
- The exquisite pattern of Shogun Series Tsunami Rose (Very prominent and beautiful)
Design & multi-up
- 67 premium carbon steel grades provide significant braiding strength and stain resistance
- Specially designed support brings balance
Dalstrong shogun know it is really used?
- The Dalstrong Shogun fillet knife has won an award from a craft village award for its good design and high-quality materials.
- You certainly become the perfect cook when you own a Dastrong shogun fillet knife
Products in the packing box include:
- Series 6 Shogun Cuved Filet Dao
- PerfectFit Dalstrong casing
>> Blog reviews about fillet knives: https://knifea2z.com/